Significant improvement comes from developing the few processes that drive corporate results, and continuously improving them.
· Making sure employees personal goals and needs are aligned with corporate results
· Developing a process consciousness in the work force
· With employees, mapping which processes drive results, particularly sustainable competitive advantages
· Giving employees the tools and latitude to make improvements
· Continuously measuring progress to goals
· Rewarding results
· Re-evaluating this process periodically